It may have been a predictably rainy and somewhat dreary month overall, but April was a hot month for premium sales at Rightside. Several domain extensions, and .LIVE specifically, were exceptionally popular during the month of showers and National Jelly Bean Day. These are our premium sale stats for the month of April:
- Number of Rightside premium domains sold: 777
- Premium average sale price: $552
- Premium wholesale revenue: $429,080
- Number of premium sales $10,000 or greater: 6
- Number of Registrars that sold premium domains: 33
- Number of TLDs in which a premium was sold: 34
- Number of countries with customers who bought a premium domain: 39
- Number of buyers who purchased a premium domain: 292 or more
With our premium promotion campaign kicking off in less than two weeks, we anticipate an exciting couple of months to come.
Send comments to email@example.com.